A few days ago Gingersnap74 nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I must admit, that with the direction my life has taken over the past few years, it’s been very hard for me to give… even to reciprocate.
Because I’ve had nothing left, and I’ve constantly felt like I had to take the scraps that people gave me and patch myself up with their energy and generosity (so gross, I know) — but part of my healing is definitely CORRECTING that by plugging the leak and starting to generate my own positivity!!
So YES – I accept this nomination Gingersnap74 and thank you for thinking of me. I would like to now nominate 15 other bloggers.
I would like to nominate these 15 bloggers :
1. Becoming Me
2. Lucky Otter
10. Elan Mudrow
11. Sober in Sussex
12. Emma’s Recovery
15. Addiction Place
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
1. I love comedians. Jim Carrey, Kristen Wiig, Seth Myers… everyone from SNL. I’ll take a good laugh over a stiff drink any day of the week.
2. I love starting new things and have a hard time finishing them. Working on that.
3. I feel happiest in silence and solitude, but I LOVE meeting new people. I am a writer… afterall.
4. I dream of being an entrepreneur, writer, speaker, and generally a person who educates and inspires other people out of a path of suffering. (I guess I had to do it before I could live it…we’ll see!)
5. I can run really fast, I love to stretch and do yoga, and I eat pretty healthy food by instinct… I have always been healthy and fit by nature!
6. I am rebuilding my life, and self, pretty much from scratch… and I’m scared but moving forward anyway. (I quit drinking, smoking, and am now recovering from a toxic marriage) What a year!!!
7. My daughter is 3 1/2 and she is the sweetest, smartest, funnest and best!! She inspires me to never give up, and keeps me reaching towards the best things life has to offer.